If you are looking for an MBA program in France then we can assist you. France is having the world’s sixth-largest economy across the globe and has the third largest economy in whole of Europe. France is not at all lacking in the education sector. Infact, it is the upcoming and emerging as an education hub. For all the business students who are looking to opt for MBA degree or an Executive MBA program, France is an ideal choice. Business schools in France provides Internationally accredited MBA program where they can establish their network of European opportunities. Students can explore France and get to know about the history and French cities which are known worldwide. Paris is a beautiful destination which happens to be the capital of France and it is indeed a great option for studying abroad and pursuing MBA degree program. Paris is considered to be a dynamic city where one can start a business or begin a new venture.
REASONS TO STUDY MBA IN FRANCE
- France is the most sought-after country to pursue higher education.
- France is one of the countries where you find prolific culture, magnificent architecture and a flock of artists.
- The environment of France is intellectually stimulating.
- Universities in France offer various programmes and courses namely Bachelors, Master’s or Doctorate.
- France has a majority of admissions in Arts field but MBA admissions are also gaining popularity.
- France tops the list for MS and MBA programmes providing quality education.
- France is one of the countries providing best of education.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN FRANCE
- There are 41 French universities in France that tops the list in among 250.
- You will be surprised to know that 10 of the top universities of MBA are in France.
- Postgraduates are attracted towards France due to its popularity.
- There are diverse options to choose an MBA course for the International students.
- Students can choose extra subjects along with the prescribed curriculum.
- France is known for evolving development, technology and innovation.
LIST OF THE BEST B-SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
- INSEAD Business School
- HEC Paris
- ESSEC Business School
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business
- Paris School of Business
- European Business School Paris
- ESC Rennes School of Business
- University of Nantes
- ISC Paris
- Toulouse Business School
- Montpellier Business School
- ESC Clermont
- Kedge Business School
- Audencia Business School
- Skema Business School
- Rennes School of Business
- ICN Business School
COST OF AN MBA PROGRAM IN FRANCE
The total fees of an MBA program in French Universities differ from one university to another. There are some factors on which French Universities depends such as
- Affiliation of institute (Aided, Private, Government etc.)
- Location of the university
- Rating and status of the university.
One-year MBA course can cost a student around 20,000 Euros. But there are many scholarships sponsored by the government. The universities offer various scholarships depending upon the GMAT score of the applicant. Universities offer 40% of the total fees as scholarship.
TYPE OF MBA PROGRAMS IN FRANCE
1. MBA IN HR MANAGEMENT
Human resources is the area with vast potential. This specialization focuses on various aspects of the operation of an organization. Pursuing MBA in HR sharpen the skills of the students and help them master in the same by acquiring knowledge about the topics relevant to company compensation management, business coaching, and headhunting. An MBA in HR include subjects like Business analysis, Employment recruitment and Organizational Development. MBA in HR is a privilege to the students who are looking for building a successful career in corporate.
2. MBA IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT
An MBA in Marketing prepares students for a growing business of marketing, selling and developing products to various consumer markets. This program offers various courses in the brand, promotions, product management, marketing strategies and consumer behavior. It also includes finance, business strategies, and human resources. MBA in Marketing gives an opportunity to the students to lead their way towards increased salary, career opportunities, and higher positions. This specialization in MBA trains students to develop various skills which can be transferred and applied to different areas of Business.
3. MBA IN DIGITAL MARKETING
A big thanks to the rise of Digital Technology and IT. Digital Marketing is a very important part in industry these days. Different sectors like Online Branding, E-Commerce and Digital Media have new doors to opportunities. In this era of digital technology, organizations need digital marketing skills. This new specialization introduced in MBA degree will give more new job opportunities in coming days.
4. MBA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
IT plays an important role in our daily life. We use Information technology systems for different purposes like shopping, entertainment, education, healthcare and government. An MBA in Information technology churns out managers for IT sector in Business world. The IT organizations hire IT managers to manage IT projects.
5. MBA IN TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
The tourism and travel industry is growing so fast in France. Every year, many tourists visit NZ. This program helps students planning to build career in tourism and travel sector.
6. MBA IN FINANCE
Only account and math wizards can manage the Finance part of any organization. Undoubtedly, it is an integral part of organizations. An MBA in finance helps a student master accounting skill by acquiring knowledge that enhances their existing skill set. The recruiter knows that candidate having the degree in MBA in finance is refined in knowledge and suitable for accounting field. Students are prepared for leadership roles in government, financial corporations, and healthcare industries. Students develop skills in various aspects such as managing portfolios developing business strategies and conducting the analysis.
7. MBA IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS
An MBA in Business Analytics help students to improve and analyze the activities and functioning of business firms to increase the output rate and minimize the costing of various operations. Their job role is to gathering and analyzing market data. Students studying MBA in Business Analytics get the power to construct plans and strategy for the organization.
8. MBA IN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
The healthcare managers smoothen the functioning of healthcare system and they are skilled to ensure they don’t fail to do so. His sector in France is growing too fast.
9. MBA IN MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Media firms focuses to hire Media managers since it is one of the vast industries in the world. This program helps student gain knowledge about different media segments like television, music, film, print media, video making, newspapers, advertising etc.
10. MBA IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT
An MBA in aviation management churns out aviation managers who manages consistency with local, nearby, government and state guidelines. An aviation manager also controls, guarantees that its department and the airport run securely and proficiently while controlling the management and employing of office staff or airport. This program opens new doors in the Aviation industry. Aviation managers are hired by the tourism and travel firm, Airlines. Around the globe, this sector is doing well. It generates ample job opportunities. Aviation management professionals are hired by Airlines, travel and tourism firms.
VARIOUS MODES OF LEARNING IN MBA PROGRAM
There are various types of programs depending on the duration of the course. Aspirants get to choose from the modes mentioned below:
- Full-time programs
- Online programs
- Distance Education
DURATION OF MBA IN FRANCE
- The duration of MBA program in France is 2 years.
- MBA degree in France is internationally recognized.
- Most of the universities require work experience as one of the eligibility criteria.
- Most of the universities require work experience as one of the eligibility criteria.
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field he/she wants.
- Bachelor’s degree from the home country of the applicant is required or from any other country whichever is suitable for the candidate.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Years of experience may vary depending on the university.
There are some of the mandatory documents required by every university.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Complete overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant
Before applying for MBA in France, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Medical certificate
- Payment receipt for admission fees
- Completely filled application form
- 4 passport size photos
- copy of the passport
- The CV the candidate with the details about the school, professional career and other vital details.
- One academic reference (This is optional)
- One personal reference (This is optional)
- Undergraduate program diploma issued by the legitimate university
- There are two intakes in France every year.
- One of the intakes is in January and second is in September.
- Both the intake is vital for universities in France.
Some of the requirements for VISA in France are as follows:
- Student must have a Visa application form.
- Student must have two passport size photos.
- Valid passport and copy of the candidate’s previous visa.
- Official enrolment offered by the university or from acceptance letter from the university.
- Proof of financial means around 615 EUR per month for the students that would cover all the expenses during your study period.
FINANCIALS REQUIRED FOR MBA IN FRANCE
- Students must have the evidence of the financials required in France.
- Students must possess the proof of the financials around 615 EURO per month.
REQUIRED ENTRANCE TESTS
CAT (Common Entrance Test) is the most popular test among students. This the first test that comes to mind when students think of pursuing MBA. Most of the MBA colleges accept CAT scores. There are many more exams in the list such as MAT, CMAT, XAT, SNAP, GMAT, GRE, and NMAT.
Mostly some students appear in more than one exam in one academic session. International students need to clear English language test such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test System)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic)
- Most of the French universities provide online application along with a complete set of documents.
- Student can download the application form from their respective websites.
- Students must abide by the instructions, as stated.
- After the filling the application form, all required documentation should be ready to be submitted by the students along with the application form.
- Student is required to pay a small amount as the application fee.
- Student must keep an eye on the submission deadlines of the universities.
- Try to submit the form as soon as possible and not wait till the last date.
- Depending upon the university, interviews will be conducted either for call or through other electronic means of communication.
- Make sure that student must receive student visa.
- The student VISA will be received once you receive the admit letter.
- Student must join the university; else the admission can be forfeited.
COST OF LIVING IN FRANCE
- The cost of living in France is very reasonable and quite affordable.
- The rent in France varies from $800 to $1200.
- The electricity cost varies from $40 to $50.
- The cost of groceries ranges from $600 to $650.
- The landline rental fees cost around $21.
PART TIME JOBS IN FRANCE
- International students can work outside the campus as well while studying MBA.
- Students can work up to 20 hours per week and not more than that.
- As MBA is not an easy course you have many assignments to finish so you will not have much time to work.
BETTER TO LEARN FRENCH LANGUAGE BEFORE GOING TO FRANCE
- Candidates who are planning to go to France for studying can learn basic French language.
- Learning of French language will be helpful in communication for those who are not well versed with French.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning French language.
- Courses are taught in English medium also thus; students need to know English.
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY THE B-SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
The Eiffel scholarship:
In this type of scholarship, a student is offered one-month enrollment fees and allowance by the state. Also, the tuition fees is in not included in the scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
In this type of scholarship, the European union covers the tuition fees, travel cost, living cost and insurance. This scholarship is specially made for the students studying Ph.D. and Master program in French universities.
Ile-de-France Masters Scholarships:
A student is given a total sum of 10,500 Euros. This type of scholarship is only made for students belonging to Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America and Middle east countries.
An MBA program in French Universities is divided into two categories:
- General management program
- Specialization program
The General category of MBA program stresses on the Management fundamentals. The core subjects of management are covered in the curriculum such as Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management and Marketing. The Specialization programs stresses on particular discipline, domain and niche. And there are various specialization programs offered by the French universities.
INDIAN STUDENTS IN FRANCE
There are different modes of teaching used to teach Indian and International students by French universities. Some of them are as follows:
- Regular Classroom Programmes
- Distance Education Programmes
- Fast-track Programmes
- Online Learning Programmes
- Every year the number of Indian students in France are increasing for pursuing MBA programs.
WHY CHOOSE FRANCE FOR MBA?
- MBA offered by French universities offer one of the best MBA.
- The faculties offering MBA in France are one of the best of its kind.
- Students get an opportunity to interact with the people having diverse backgrounds.
- Students gets a chance to interact with European people having networking prospects.
- Students maintain quality standards in higher education courses offered by French universities.
- French universities offer theoretical as well as practical knowledge for the students.
- MBA degree from France is internationally recognized.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN FRANCE
To standardize the different levels of education system the France education system follows Bologna process. These levels include Masters, Doctorate and Bachelors. There are 11 triple crowned business schools and the UK has 22 triple crowned B-schools. Around 22 B-schools in France have been featured in Financial Times European Business school ranking. And rest 6 and 21 B-schools were featured in Financial Times master in Finance and Management respectively. Around 41 MBA universities are placed in list of top 250 business universities. According to a survey, 41 universities in France are QS World University Ranking.
|Exchange Rates to INR||1 Euro is equal to 78.64 Indian Rupee|
|Culture||French people culture is fundamentally affected by Celtic and Gallo-Roman cultures along with Franks and Germanic tribe.|
|Climate||France experiences temperate climate along with several regional differences.|
|Minimum Temperature||-41.1 degree Celsius|
|Maximum Temperature||45.9 degree C|
|Time Difference between India and France||India is 4 hours 30 minutes ahead of France|
|Travel time from India to France||Approximately 9 to 10 hours (Non-Stop Flight)|
|Health Insurance||10 Euro to 13 Euro per month|
|Currency||Euro, CFP franc|
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT FRANCE
- If you are fond of travelling then France is a great destination for you as France is one of the most popular destination in terms of tourism
- Did you know? France is one of the countries having most time zones across the globe approx. 12 time zones.
- There are some inventions done in France which has actually changed the face of the world. Some of them are pasteurizer, stethoscope and parachute.
- France is known for having more than half of the world’s roundabouts.
- France is amongst the first country who has put a ban to supermarkets to throw away and burn the unsold food.
WHY CHOOSE Xpertise Education Consultancy FOR MBA IN FRANCE?
Xpertise Education Consultancy are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Xpertise Education Consultancy have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Xpertise Education Consultancy have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users.
To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Xpertise Education Consultancy are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Xpertise Education Consultancy
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.