India has some of the renowned universities for higher education and for management. Some of the top management colleges in India comprises of premier institutes namely IIM Bangalore, Flame University, LPU Jalandhar and many more. The statistics show that in 2019, IIM Bangalore has been ranked as the best management institute in India. Indian comprises of private as well as public universities out of which there are 4946 are private management colleges and 1056 are public or government management colleges. The rankings of different universities in India are based on many parameters namely Faculty, Placements, facilities, perception and others. During the course of MBA program, a student is judged on various parameters like learning, resources utilized, research, professional practice, collaborative performance, graduation outcome, outreach and inclusivity and lastly the perception. In India, the regular MBA lasts for a tenure of 2 years.
Students need to score well in the entrance tests to seek admission in any government management institute in India. The renowned management colleges in India are keeping pace with the curriculum of global MBA environment. The students also get higher average placements by studying in top institutes in India. For those students who do not get admission in government management colleges can opt for studying MBA from private management colleges where the cut of is low. MBA colleges in India are accredited with one or more international accreditations.
WHY STUDY MBA?
An MBA degree is however not just limited to the business arena. It is also profitable for students who want to build a career in managerial area in the private sector, public sector, government and other sectors. There are various types of programs depending on the duration of the course. Aspirants get to choose from Part-time, Full-time, Distance and Executive MBA program. Some business schools offer online MBA courses. The different types of MBA programs stress on human resources, accounting, finance, marketing, business administration and economics.
The knowledge imparted from an MBA degree is totally worth and priceless which escalates success in a business environment. There are some soft skills which can be transferred to various jobs such as:
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
An MBA degree nurtures the skills and develop skills to expertise for leadership positions. The program helps students to connect with diverse groups – from teachers to business people to politicians to advertisers. Students are advised to choose Business schools wisely. Choosing the right B school is as important as choosing a specialization of the program. It is highly advised to choose B school with perfectly designed MBA course and great placement opportunities with an international identification. Some Business schools conduct entrance tests and some of them have their own admission criteria.
THE THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA
The universities are broadly divided into three categories such as:
- Government universities
- Private Universities
- Semi-Government universities
The infrastructure, pedagogy and access to resources for students are improved by the government since they provide financial motivation to operational costs. The tuition fees in government colleges are lower and affordable due to the above reason. The government colleges have highly experienced faculty. The colleges even provide placement to the students in top-notch organizations.
These colleges provide the great infrastructure and platform to figure out what their talent is. Unlike government colleges, the private colleges do not have financial support of the government for the operational costs. Hence, the private colleges have much higher tuition fees. To attract as much as student they can, they improve everything they serve. Hence, the private colleges offer great infrastructure and help students with 100% placement. These colleges offer great career growth.
There are universities affiliated by the government and they incorporate private and government colleges both. These types of universities are not completely private and are associated with public or government colleges. The degree these colleges offer is definitely backed by government.
REASONS TO STUDY MBA IN INDIA
- India offers best quality of education which is a key factor for the students to pursue MBA from India.
- The world class infrastructure is another factor that attracts students to pursue MBA.
- India offers exciting career opportunities after pursuing MBA from Indian universities.
- Indian universities offer positive socio-economic outlook.
- India has a lot of cultural exposure to offer for the students pursuing MBA.
- The return on investment by studying MBA in India is high.
- Indian universities offer cutting-edge curriculum focusing on theoretical and practical knowledge.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN INDIA
- Indian universities curriculum is outstanding by offering global relevance, contemporary and innovative skills.
- Indian universities let students independently run campus-based activities for profit and governance bodies.
- Apart from study, Indian universities offer thriving social and cultural life.
- Indian management colleges offer great amenities for international residential business program.
- The amenities are outstanding namely multi-cuisine dining options, wellness, recreational centers and 24-hour security.
TYPE OF MBA PROGRAMS IN INDIA
Let’s have a look at various MBA programs in India:
- Regular MBA Program
- One-year MBA Program
- Part-time MBA Program
Some of the specializations in MBA course in India are:
1. MBA in Accounting
This specialization is one of the most chosen MBA specializations in India which offers students with various opportunities around the world as it focuses on the development of skills important for the control and operation of accounting system of any organization or company. The MBA course can be continued as a part-time and full-time degree. Students should have attained an undergraduate degree in commerce or accounting. Also, aspirants who have completed their undergraduate degree with other streams than commerce can also apply for the full-time courses globally. The part-time MBA course is for aspirants with experience of few years and those who are professionals.
2. MBA in HR management (Human Resources Management)
Human resources is the area with vast potential. This specialization focuses on various aspects of the operation of an organization. Pursuing MBA in HR sharpen the skills of the students and help them master in the same by acquiring knowledge about the topics relevant to company compensation management, business coaching, and headhunting. An MBA in HR include subjects like Business analysis, Employment recruitment and Organizational Development. MBA in HR is a privilege to the students who are looking for building a successful career in corporate.
3. MBA in Finance
Only account and math wizards can manage the Finance part of any organization. Undoubtedly, it is an integral part of organizations. An MBA in finance helps a student master accounting skill by acquiring knowledge that enhances their existing skill set. The recruiter knows that candidate having the degree in MBA in finance is refined in knowledge and suitable for accounting field. Students are prepared for leadership roles in government, financial corporations, and healthcare industries. Students develop skills in various aspects such as managing portfolios developing business strategies and conducting the analysis.
4. MBA in Marketing
An MBA in Marketing prepares students for a growing business of marketing, selling and developing products to various consumer markets. This program offers various courses in the brand, promotions, product management, marketing strategies and consumer behavior. It also includes finance, business strategies, and human resources. MBA in Marketing gives an opportunity to the students to lead their way towards increased salary, career opportunities, and higher positions. This specialization in MBA trains students to develop various skills which can be transferred and applied to different areas of Business.
5. MBA in Economics
It is one of those multifaceted courses which helps students to gain knowledge and understand fundamentals of financial decision making and it stresses on different practical possibilities of commerce and business. It focuses on developing a coherent mindset in students to maximize business potential. An MBA graduate in economics will have the ability to anticipate the development and growth of a business in local and international market as well. An MBA graduate will have to get involved in lots of supervisory roles and decision making. A student not only imparts practical knowledge but theoretical knowledge too which helps them to apply it in practical use in various aspects.
DURATION OF MBA IN INDIA
- The duration for MBA course in India varies from one university to another university.
- Generally, the tenure for Regular MBA is 24 months.
- The tenure for One-year MBA is for 12 months.
- Some of the criteria required are as follows:
- An equivalent bachelor’s degree (3-year or 4-year course).
- Minimum age must be 21 years.
- Basic knowledge of English language is a must.
- Minimum 60% academic score for Indian students.
- Some universities conduct their own entrance test exams for MBA admissions.
- A valid score in any of the management entrance exams such as GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ NMAT
- CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/
- Higher Secondary Certificate (Class 10)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class 12)
- Category Certificate (If Required)
- Identify Proof (most probably Aadhar – Xerox copy)
- Work Experience Certificate for those candidates who have the work experience
- Entrance Test Score Card and Admit Card
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate/ Marks Sheet
Admission Procedure is elaborated as follows:
Step 1: Student must apply for the selected universities for MBA.
Step 2: Candidate must prepare well enough and must crack the required exams with a good percentage.
Step 3: Once the candidate qualifies any of the exams, a merit list is prepared.
Step 4: Based on the score obtained in the entrance exams, a merit list is prepared.
Step 5: On selection of the candidate he/she is called for the counselling session according to the ranks secured.
Step 6: During the counselling session, a candidate is free to choose any of the colleges.
Step 7: Candidate can then deposit the tuition fees, visit the selected college and begin with the MBA course.
- The deadline for admission depends on university to university.
- Most of the MBA universities have last date in the month of January.
Some of the VISA requirements are as follows:
- Copy of online filled form.
- University admission letter.
- University details.
- Passport with 6-month validity.
- Passport size photographs.
- Photo copy of passport.
- Proof of residential address.
FINANCIALS REQUIRED FOR MBA IN INDIA
- Candidate must decide within time to arrange for the fees for MBA course.
- Candidate can apply for the education loan from their home country.
- For International students, India offers educational loans.
- Students who seek admission on the basis of merit and apply for scholarships.
- Candidates must in short prepare for the financials for his/her MBA course.
The application process is as follows:
- Apply online at the university’s website.
- Students need to fill in all the personal, educational and entrance exam details.
- Management colleges consider the score of management entrance exams.
- Fill in the mobile number and email id which is essential.
- Candidate must fill in the application fees.
- Certain colleges offer direct admission to the eligible candidates.
COST OF LIVING IN INDIA
- The fee structure varies for all the NRI applicants.
- Overseas students must contact Indian Embassy situated in their particular country for any more detailed information.
|1||Insurance||20,000 to 30,000 INR per year|
|2||Medical Check Up||5,000 to 10,000 INR per year|
|3||Food Cost||5,000 to 10,000 INR per year|
|4||Hostel Fees||70,000 to 1,00,000 INR per year approximately.|
WHY CHOOSE INDIA FOR MBA?
- Indian management institutions provide world-class education.
- Indian management institutions are renowned and top-class.
- MBA students in India gets a real-life experience during internships.
- Students can relish the Indian cuisine and favourite food with their family and friends.
- Students can go home on weekends and holidays and can enjoy with their family while studying their MBA course.
- While pursuing for MBA in India students gets the chance to attend various national and international seminars and conferences.
|English Speaking Population||More than 80%|
|Minimum Temperature||-28.3 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||50.3 degree C|
|Currency||Indian Rupee INR|
|Boundaries Shared by India||Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Afghanistan|
|Religion||Four major religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism.|
|Climate||Tropical Monsoon Climate & Tropical Wet & Dry Climate|
|Population||Approx. 133.92 crores|
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT INDIA
Let’s have a glance at some of the interesting facts of India:
- World’s highest rainfall is experienced by India and occurs in Mawsynram in Meghalaya.
- Bandra Worli Sealink an engineering and architectural marvel comprising of steel wires which is equal to earth’s circumference.
- Chail Cricket Ground in Chail is the highest cricket ground in the world situated in Himachal Pradesh with a height of 2,444 meters.
- India is the largest postal network across the world consisting of 1,55,015 post offices. Isn’t it amazing?
- Let’s know an exciting fact about India. India organized the largest gathering of people in Kumbh Mela with over 75 million pilgrims in 2011. The largest gathering was also visible from space.
- In India, the first rocket was so light that it was transported on cycle.
WHY CHOOSE Xpertise Education Consultancy FOR MBA IN INDIA?
Xpertise Education Consultancy are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Xpertise Education Consultancy have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Xpertise Education Consultancy have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users.
To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Xpertise Education Consultancy are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Xpertise Education Consultancy
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.