Postgraduate programs are taught in both medium namely English Ukrainian and Russian accordingly as approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The duration of the post graduate courses varies from 2 to 3 years. The state trainees are considered and the peculiarities associated with them are taken care of by public health services. The fundamental aim of postgraduate training is to permit the students to carry on with their medical education. Even the general practitioners are benefited to improve their skills for more certifications. The medical professors create a scholarly environment which is suitable for medical graduates to gain necessary skill, knowledge and attitude in order to become successful surgeon and physicians. The hospitals and health organizations also provide a path for offering physical and human resources that would match with the ethical standards. There are two types of training in post graduate programs namely individual training and detailed theoretical training. Individual training is based on professional, qualification, principle of realized perspectives and doctor’s pretensions while detailed theoretical training is an amalgamation of learning practical skills, complex operations and operative techniques.
REASONS TO STUDY PG IN UKRAINE
- Educational level in Ukraine is finest when compared to other European countries.
- A large number of students from Western Europe and America come to study in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian universities have a very good reputation across the globe.
- Degrees of Ukrainian Higher universities are globally accepted.
- Ukraine has the cheapest medical education in comparison to other European countries.
- No IELTS/TOEFL required to seek admission in Ukrainian universities.
- There is no entrance examination for seeking PG admission in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian universities are internationally recognized.
- The cost of living is low.
- The cost of travelling in Ukraine is quite reasonable.
- 100% VISA guarantee for all the deserving candidates.
ADVANTAGES TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
- Ukrainian universities offer high-quality education.
- Ukrainian universities provide excellent facilities to all the students.
- Students opting PG programs in Ukrainian universities are given great exposure.
- Students give opportunities to participate in conferences which open new avenues.
- Medical universities in Ukraine offers world-class infrastructure.
- The Ukraine government always support with overseas students.
- The overall expenses of living in Ukraine is quite affordable.
- There are no donations asked by the students to get admission.
TYPES OF PG PROGRAMS IN UKRAINE
- One-year programme of internship
- Two- or three-year programme (MD/MS/MDS)
- Preparatory Faculty which is for 3 to 4 months for postgraduate students
- Specializations include the following:
|Orthopaedics & Traumatology||Surgery|
|Gynaecology Obstetrics||Internal diseases|
|Dermatology & Venereology||Cardiology|
|Pulmonary Medicine||Anaesthesiology & Intensive care medicine|
|Gastroenterology||Infectious & Epidemiology|
|Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapy||Pharmacology|
|Pharmacological Chemistry||Physical Rehabilitation|
|Medical Biology||Medical Chemistry|
|Stomatological Surgery (Dental Surgery)||Stomatological Therapy (Dental Therapy)|
|Sexopathology||Topographical Academy & Operative Surgery|
|Radiation Hygiene||Reflex Therapy|
|E.N.T.||Paediatrics & Children Infectious|
|Family Medicine||Public Health|
|Psychology Psychiatry & Necrology||Psycho Physiology|
DURATION OF PG PROGRAMS IN UKRAINE
- The duration of the post graduate courses varies from 2 to 3 years.
- In an academic year, there is two semester system.
- First semester lasts from September to January.
- Second semester lasts from February to June.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
- The medium of instruction in most of the Ukrainian universities is Russian & Ukrainian language.
- However, in some universities medium of instruction adopted is English language.
- The degree awarded will be M.D. (Medical Faculty), M.S. (Surgical Faculty).
- Student must be 17 years or more.
- Completion of 10+2 from a regular board.
- Private students are not applicable for MCI Eligibility criteria but they can get admission in Russian university.
- Student must have scored at least 50% in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
- Students belonging to (SC/ST/OBC) need to score at least 40% in the same subjects.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (M.B.B.S) from a recognized University by MCI, or WHO (World Health Organization).
- Notarized copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Photo copy of mark sheets for all academic years in medicine.
- Notarized copies of transcripts
- Notarized copies of Internship completion certificate.
- Notarized copies of provisional / degree certificate.
- Notarized copies of registration certificate.
- Copy of the passport
- 8 recent coloured photographs. – size 3.5 x 3.5 cm
RECOGNITION OF UKRAINIAN PG DEGREES
Most of the Ukrainian universities are recognized by following medical bodies in India and around the world:
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WHO).
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- European Council
The VISA procedure for PG Programs in Ukraine is as follows:
- Download the application form and fill it accordingly.
- Check out all the documents required for admission in medical universities in Ukraine.
- After the submission of all the required documents universities will analyse all the documents.
- In order to book the seat, the candidate needs to pay all the application, admission and processing fees (depends on the respective university)
- After completing all the formalities along with the student VISA, the candidate will receive the admission letter by the respective university.
- For the student VISA, the candidate must have:
- A valid passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- VISA application form
- Admission letter from the University
- Heath check-up form.
- After the VISA issue, candidate is welcomed in Ukrainian medical university.
FINANCIALS REQUIRED TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
- Candidate must show the bank passbook or the bank statement.
- Candidate must show the availability of sufficient funds to support PG programs.
- Candidate must fill in the online application form with precise and accurate details.
- After then, candidate will receive the offer letter from the respective university.
- Candidate must make the payment of the course fee.
- After that the visa process will begin.
- Candidate will receive the student visa.
- Finally, it’s time to fly to Ukraine and begin with your education journey.
In Ukraine, students can also discover the vast and immense Ukrainian culture along with the PG programs for medicine study.
COST OF LIVING IN UKRAINE
- The cost of living in Ukraine is affordable.
- This makes Ukraine an ideal choice for PG programs.
|1||Insurance||800 USD per year|
|2||Medical Check Up||800 USD per year|
|3||VISA Ext.||800 USD per year|
|4||Food Cost||1000 USD to 1300 USD per year|
|5||Hostel Fees||1000 USD per year approximately.|
|6||Living Expense||100 USD|
|7||Health Check Up||800 USD per year|
PART TIME JOBS IN UKRAINE
- If the candidate has no work permit then he/she has to work within the university only.
- Candidates can easily work as data entry operators.
- Most popular jobs within university is that of a research assistant or teacher assistant.
- Candidates can also opt for waiters in restaurants.
- Being Chef is another job which a candidate can opt for is one is good at cooking.
BETTER TO LEARN UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE BEFORE GOING TO UKRAINE
- Candidates who are planning to go to Ukraine for studying PG programs can learn basic Ukrainian language.
- Learning of local dialect in Ukrainian language will be helpful in communication.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning Ukrainian language.
- PG programs are taught in English medium thus, students need not to worry.
SCHOLARSHIPS IN UKRAINE
- There are more than 105 scholarships, fellowship and grants for overseas students.
INDIAN STUDENTS IN UKRAINE
- The statistics highlight that the percentage of Indian students are increasing every year.
- Apart from UG programs, there are numerous post graduate degrees.
WHY CHOOSE UKRAINE FOR PG PROGRAMS?
- Ukrainian universities have high standard of education.
- Globally recognized PG courses.
- Tuition fees can be deposited on arrival of student.
- Ukraine offers cost-effective PG programs
- Great future prospects for job.
- Personal attention given to students.
|English Speaking Population||30%|
|Minimum Temperature||-20 degree C|
|Maximum Temperature||25 degree C|
|Boundaries Shared By Ukraine||Poland, Belarus, Slivakia, Hungary, Moldova, Russia, Romania|
|Entry to all Schengen Countries Without VISA||Yes|
|Exchange Rates||1 Ukrainian Hryvnia is equal to 3.03 INR|
|Time Difference from India||India is 2 hours 30 minutes ahead of Ukraine|
|Travel Time from Delhi to Ukraine||Approximately 8 hours (Non-Stop Flight)|
|Religion||Orthodox Christianity (Followed by 75% of people)|
|Climate||Temperate Continental Climate|
|Population||Approx. 4.48 crores|
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT UKRAINE
- In 1710, Ukrainian Hetman Pylyp Orlyk drafted and introduced world’s first constitution.
- Ukraine civilization is quite old civilization dated to 4800 B.C.
- You will be surprised to know that world’s longest musical instrument known as pipe piece called Trembita is from Ukraine
- An amazing fact about Ukraine is Ivana Kupala Day celebrated as one of the most fun traditional occasion.
- The origin of Easter egg tradition is from Ukraine.
Some of the top-notch universities in Ukraine for PG programs are as follows:
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Q. Do universities in Ukraine have global recognition?
Ans.: Yes, universities in Ukraine have global recognition.
Q. Does Ukrainian universities require proficiency in English (TOEFL/IELTS)?
Ans.: No, it is not required.
Q. Do scholarships include living costs as well?
Ans.: No, student has to bear the living costs when studying PG Program in Ukraine.
Q. How a candidate applies for universities in Ukraine?
Ans.: Student must check online on the official website for the specific university in which he/she is applying.
Q. Can Study in Ukraine be free of cost?
Ans.: Public universities in Ukraine offer free PG programs. Students need to bear the cost of living and for other amenities as well.
Q. Do students need to learn Ukrainian to pursue MBA from Ukraine?
Ans.: Most of the universities in Ukraine adopts Ukrainian as a medium of education. However, there are universities that adopts English as a medium of education.
Q. Does student need to have a Ukrainian student VISA to study in Ukraine?
Ans.: It depends on the country of origin. Mostly residence permit VISA is required to pursue PG programs in Ukraine.
Q. How many top-rated universities in Ukraine?
Ans.: There are approximately 20 to 30 top-rated universities in Ukraine offering higher education.
Q. Can the PG fees pay in cash or through cheque?
Ans.: PG fees can be paid in both the modes that is cash or through cheque.
WHY CHOOSE XPERTISE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY?
Xpertise Education Consultancy is keen in helping the students and graduates for higher- education as well to succeed in their career. We are determined to understand the interests of the students and assist them in choosing the right university at an affordable price.
Let’s take a look at our extensive services:
- Analysing the candidate’s psychological and behavioural characteristics
- Developing an understanding of their interests and goals
- Assess the capabilities of a particular candidate
- Predict the abilities of the candidate accordingly which helps them in achieving their dreams.
- Organizing numerous tests which will improve the skills of the students.
- All the students have to answer the questions which will help us analyse a candidate in a better way.
- We then check how much a candidate is scoring and whether a candidate is scoring in a consistent way or not.
- The questions are multiple-choice questions which are easy to answer and will surely benefit the candidate.
- We have experience in providing your assistance in documentation, VISA processing, partnerships with universities in selecting the most appropriate program.
- We provide your assistance in searching for yourself suitable country for studying in abroad as per your interest which is also affordable.
- We provide VISA counselling for: student VISA, Group VISA, Tourist VISA, Business VISA, Dependent VISA.
- We provide the students a complete glance at the expenses for the complete duration of the MBA program.
- We offer students a wide variety of options of the top-rated universities that offer MBA program at an affordable price.
- We also assist the students about the scholarship program for the International students.
- We assist students in directly transferring the fees in the university account.
- In addition to this, we help the guardians to pay fees in easy instalments.
Xpertise Education Consultancy hope to see you soon and provide you with our valuable assistance thereby adding value to your career.