It is believed that Masters in Business Administration MBA degree is more than the conventional degree in post-graduation. MBA degree is designed preciously, methodically and is created with the vision to equip the students with all the vital skills thereby assisting them from the beginning till the end on how to sustain the growth of an organization. For more than 10,000 Indian students on an average aim to pursue MBA from foreign countries and Poland is one of their topmost preferences. Students who wish to enter an organization on an outstanding position in Management or if the candidate is more inclined towards excelling in innovation in his/her job then MBA is one of the best options to begin with. Mostly universities in Poland enhance learning through peers, case analysis, research projects, practical industry experience with the definitive aim of developing leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial capabilities. Poland is evolving as one of the popular destinations for MBA amongst Indian students who are planning to study abroad. Poland provides the students with numerous benefits and this becomes the fundamental factor for showing rise in the admissions for MBA. Poland offers culturally rich environment and perfect blend of disciplines which helps the students to gel up well with the atmosphere.
REASONS TO STUDY MBA IN POLAND
- Graduates who are planning to study MBA in Poland, then you can be assured that you have taken the right decision.
- Poland is emerging as one of the outstanding study destinations for MBA.
- Education system in Poland is one of the finest and robust system.
- Poland incorporates some of the top-rated MBA universities.
- Universities have high-rated management courses in numerous specialities.
- Graduates can be assured of the benefit that they will be getting after admission in Poland.
- MBA degree from Poland is world-wide recognized across the globe.
- Students can easily opt for MBA from Poland.
- MBA students from Poland are considered as highly prospective in the business world.
- Studying MBA from Poland can be one of the great career choices.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN POLAND
Benefits of studying in Poland are many and some of them are:
- There is no donation or capitation fees in any of the universities in Poland.
- There is no requirement of clearing any entrance test to seek admission in MBA from Poland.
- Professors are renowned and of high calibre.
- Generally, professors are appointed from Western Europe or United States.
- The quality of education offered in Poland is of world class quality.
- Bright future waits for the students who have completed their MBA from Poland.
- Syllabus of MBA in Poland is at par with that of countries like US and UK.
- Learning of Polish language is not mandatory while pursuing MBA from Poland.
- Globally recognized MBA degree.
- MBA from Poland will surely secure the student’s future.
- Approx. 16 management courses are offered by Poland Universities.
TYPE OF MBA PROGRAMS IN POLAND
- Management universities in Poland follows 2 fundamental MBA programs namely MBA and EMBA.
- The first program of MBA gives a detailed knowledge in business areas including specializations as well.
- People who have less work experience can opt for this course.
- It is a full-time course targeting on the teaching of core subjects like marketing, finance.
- The 2nd type of MBA program is the Executive MBA.
- EMBA is suitable for the people who have many years of experience.
- Candidates who want to enhance their skills can choose EMBA.
- Executive MBA is a part time program.
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years of experience for EMBA.
- The years of experience may vary according to the university.
- The focus areas of EMBA is on business strategies and less concentration on core subjects.
DURATION OF MBA IN POLAND
- The duration for MBA course in Poland varies from one university to another university.
- Generally, the tenure for Executive MBA varies from 12 to 24 months.
- The tenure for Full-time MBA varies from 12 to 24 months.
- Some other MBA programs duration may vary from 15 months or 18 months or 20 months.
- Polish universities offer flexible duration for MBA programs which a candidate may choose according to his/her will.
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- For regular MBA, the work experience is not required.
- For Executive MBA, the work experience is mandatory.
- Years of experience may vary depending on the university.
There are some of the mandatory documents required by every university.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A translated overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant
Before applying for MBA in Poland, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Medical certificate
- Payment receipt for admission fees
- Completely filled application form
- 4 passport size photos
- copy of the passport
- The CV the candidate with the details about the school, professional career and other vital details.
- One academic reference (This is optional)
- One personal reference (This is optional)
- Undergraduate program diploma issued by the legitimate university
- Management universities in Poland offer admission to MBA students 2 times a year.
- The first admission is held in the month of October referred to as fall semester.
- The second admission is held in the month of February referred to as spring semester.
- Candidates need to be updated on the deadlines of admission for the specific university.
- Candidates need to be sure about the application date and course they have chosen.
- Candidates coming from European countries need not to have a VISA.
- European candidates must have a temporary residence permit.
- Non-European candidates must acquire a VISA from Polish Embassy or Consulate.
- The VISA is sanctioned according to the tenure a particular student is studying.
- For any confusion, candidate must contact International Relations Office of the specific university.
FINANCIALS REQUIRED FOR MBA IN POLAND
- Candidate must decide within time to arrange for the fees for MBA course.
- Candidate can apply for the education loan from their home country.
- For International students, Poland offers educational loans.
- Students who seek admission on the basis of merit and apply for scholarships.
- Candidates must in short prepare for the financials for his/her MBA course.
- The application procedure in Poland universities is simple and hassle-free.
- Candidates need to follow a step by step process during the whole procedure.
- Candidate must first list out the university in which he/she wants to seek admission.
- Candidate must be sure that the chosen subject is in the curriculum of that university.
- Candidate must fill in the application form with all the correct details.
- Then, the candidate must fill in all the scanned copies of passport and other vital documents.
- After this, Letter of admission will be issued by the university.
- Then, candidate must start with the immigration after receiving the admission letter.
- Now, candidate must apply for the Poland student VISA by approaching the Poland Embassy.
- Lastly, its time to fly to Poland and start with your studies.
COST OF LIVING IN POLAND
- The living cost in Poland is reasonable and affordable as compared to other European countries.
- The prices of amenities offered by the Poland university like hostel for accommodation is way too less.
- Cost of Dormitory is around 60 Euros per month.
- Cost of shared single room is around 100 Euros per month.
- Living in rented rooms cost around 150 Euros per month.
- The location and lifestyle will obviously change the rent.
- Without sharing, the rent can be around 300 Euros per month.
- Living cost totally depends on the lifestyle of the candidate.
PART TIME JOBS IN POLAND
- For Non-European candidates pursuing full-time course, work permit is not required in Poland.
- If the candidate is graduated from Poland, work permit is not required.
- Students studying can opt for part-time jobs.
- Students doing part-time work can work for 4 hours in a day.
- If the candidate has Student VISA then he/she can work for a maximum of 20 hours in a week.
- If the candidate has Student VISA then he/she can work for three months during holidays.
- Permanent work is permitted for candidates who are holders of residence card in Poland.
BETTER TO LEARN POLISH LANGUAGE BEFORE GOING TO POLAND
- Candidates who are planning to go to Poland for studying MBA can learn basic Polish language.
- Learning of local dialect in Polish language will be helpful in communication.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning Polish language.
- MBA course is taught in English medium thus, students need not to worry.
SCHOLARSHIPS IN POLAND
- Poland universities offer scholarships to International students.
- Students are offered scholarships on the basis of their merit and performance.
- Scholarships can assist the students in lowering the fees of the candidate.
- Scholarships can help in reducing the overall cost of the fees for MBA.
INDIAN STUDENTS IN POLAND
- The statistics show that on an average there are 4,500 Indian students who take admissions in Poland.
- Amongst these, 2500 are supposed to be males and 2000 are supposed to be females.
- Enrolments are increasing every year due to the top-quality education in Poland.
- MBA in Poland is quite affordable which attracts a lot of students from India.
WHY CHOOSE POLAND FOR MBA?
Poland is attracting a large number of Indian students for MBA program due to numerous reasons:
- The cost of living is economical.
- Numerous work opportunities for international students.
- Future prospects are bright for the students.
- Polish universities have maintained above average higher education standards.
- Candidate has an opportunity to travel Europe on student VISA.
- Countless degree courses offered by Polish universities.
- Student learn a new language.
- Student learn to live and adjust among diverse community.
- Rich cultural and historical heritage of Poland can be explored by the students.
- Poland is known for its higher education programs.
- Poland has some of the world-wide ranked universities.
- Degrees are of global value.
- Affordable living costs.
- High rate of employability.
- Low or no tuition fees.
- Globally Recognized study programs.
|Boundaries Shared by Poland
|Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Belarus
|Roman Catholics (Followed by 90% of people)
|Exchange Rates to INR
|1 Polish Zloty is equal to 18.22 Indian Rupee
|Catholic traditions prevail
|Couple of degrees below zero
|25 degree C to 35 degree C
|Time Difference between India and Poland
|India is 3 hours 30 minutes ahead of Poland
|Travel time from India to Poland
|Approximately 8 hours (Non-Stop Flight)
|800-900 PLN per year
|Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Wroclaw, Poznan, Torun, Zakopane, Sopot, Lodz, Gdynia
|More than 500
|Country Ranking (2018)
|Poles, Kashubians, Silesians, Ukrainians, Masurians, Gorals, Polish Americans
|ISO 3166 code
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT POLAND
- Poland is considered to be 9th largest country in whole of Europe that is bigger than Italy and UK.
- Did you know Poland name is derived from the word Polanie, meaning “people residing in open fields”?
- In 1791, Poland adopted its first written constitution which is ranked as 2nd across the globe.
- Poland possess a diverse culture comprising of beautiful beaches, mountains, forests, desserts and lakes.
- Poland is known for giving shelter to world’s heaviest animal namely European Bison and they are approx. 800 in number.
Q. Is MBA in Poland expensive?
1. MBA in Poland is quite affordable and reasonable.
2. The fees for the whole MBA range from 20 to 30 Lakhs.
Q. Are there any Indian students studying in Poland?
Statistics show that there are approx. 4500 Indian students studying in Poland.
Q. Is the admission procedure for MBA in Poland easy?
1. Candidate needs to follow stepwise process for admission in MBA in Poland.
2. The admission process in simple and hassle-free.
3. Candidates dreaming to pursue MBA from foreign then Poland is a great option.
Q. What are the accommodation amenities offered in Poland?
Universities in Poland do offer hostel facilities and students need not to worry about their stay in Poland.
Q. Is there any chance of getting Indian food in Poland?
Yes, Indian food is readily available in Poland. Therefore, students can opt for pursuing MBA from Poland.
Q. Why should graduates prefer to study MBA from Poland?
Universities in Poland offer world-class education and that too at an affordable cost. Poland is undoubtedly the most popular choice for MBA.
Q. Does MBA degree of Poland is world-wide recognized or not?
Yes, MBA degree of Poland is globally recognized and accepted. Therefore, students can opt for MBA from Poland without any doubt.
Q. Is the quality of faculty members and education good in Poland?
The quality of education is awesome in Poland. The professors are of world fame and are renowned. The education offered in MBA in Poland is of premium quality.
WHY CHOOSE Xpertise Education Consultancy FOR MBA IN POLAND?
Xpertise Education Consultancy are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Xpertise Education Consultancy have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Xpertise Education Consultancy have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users.
To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Xpertise Education Consultancy are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Xpertise Education Consultancy
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.