For all the overseas students and for all the professionals who are wanting to pursue MBA they must choose USA as their preferred destination. MBA programs in America are eminent across the globe that gives candidates a competitive edge in the world of business owing to excellent education, unparalleled networking opportunities, resources and diverse specialized programs. You will be surprised to know that there are more than thousand MBA programs in United States. Students get an array of different options from which they can choose that which specialization they have to choose from the list of unique degree programs. Mainly American business schools primarily focus on training the students in the principles of business management which comprises of statistics, accounting, economics, finance and many more topics. Universities in America have a varying degree for specialized MBA programs which they have to offer.
According to their career goals, students search and choose for the MBA programs that will help them in nurturing a focused approach comprising of business administration, finance, information technology, human resource, marketing, non-profit, administration and many more fields. American education curriculum is different and theories must be mastered and taught by practice. MBA programs in US follow this teaching methodology which differentiates them from the rest of the countries. Students get to examine real-world scenarios and approach them with the practical knowledge that they have gained through MBA degree program.
REASONS WHY TO CHOOSE USA
1. The most popular destination for foreign students
According to various surveys, more foreign students choose USA than other country around the globe – Currently, there are around 750,000 students studying in the USA.
2. High- ranked universities around the globe
There are well established universities in the USA which offers high-quality education system. According to the 2014 ranking of world university, the USA possess 7 universities out of the top 10 universities around the globe.
3. World class education
The universities in the nation offer top-grade practical and research-oriented education in well-equipped colleges. International students are given full support and cooperation by the university staff members.
4. Internationally recognized degrees
The degrees offered by the universities in the USA are accepted worldwide. Students who graduate from the universities in USA are given preference while recruitment, anywhere around the world.
5. Multicultural Classrooms
Students belonging to different countries study in USA, the classrooms are full of foreign students belonging to various countries of the world. Students get to build meaningful relationships with batch mates and they even get to experience international exposure. The industrial aspects can be understood in a better appropriate manner.
6. Life in university campus
Students get a chance to make new friends and enhance their educational experience, if they choose to live on campus. They also have a choice to live off-campus. There must be various sporting teams and clubs for students to experience athletic, academic and cultural activities.
7. Friendly atmosphere
The USA is a friendly country, American universities welcome foreign students with open arms. Campuses of the universities are well developed with research labs, modern facilities and advanced research laboratories. Various leisure and sports facilities are provided to students in campus which makes the living enjoyable and easy for them.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN USA
- American universities offer MBA in Supply Chain Management due to the boom of market job in this sector.
- Student must be keen enough in knowing about academic focus which are excellent in USA.
- American universities offer specialized MBA programs for International students.
- By experiencing American culture, students generally capitalize on their earning in MBA programs.
- American students get a global perspective by studying in USA.
- American MBA programs are diverse that offer you wide range of available programs.
TYPE OF MBA PROGRAMS IN USA
Americans offer variety of MBA programs. Some of them are as follows:
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Economics
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Statistics
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Non-profit Organization
DURATION OF MBA IN USA
- The duration of Full-time MBA program is 2 years.
- Many programs in USA have one year accelerated programs as well.
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- For regular MBA, the work experience is not required.
There are some of the mandatory documents required by every university.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A translated overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant
Before applying for MBA in USA, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Medical certificate
- Payment receipt for admission fees
- Completely filled application form
- 4 passport size photos
- copy of the passport
- The CV the candidate with the details about the school, professional career and other vital details.
- One academic reference (This is optional)
- One personal reference (This is optional)
- Undergraduate program diploma issued by the legitimate university
- American universities take two intakes in a year.
- One intake is in Fall semester and other one is in spring semester.
- The beginning of fall semester is in late August and ends in late December or early January.
- Spring semester starts in January and ends in early May.
- For the student VISA, the candidate must have:
- A valid passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- VISA application form
- Admission letter from the University
- Heath check-up form.
- After the VISA issue, candidate is welcomed in American university.
FINANCIALS REQUIRED FOR MBA IN USA
- The expenses of MBA in USA are an essential factor that needs to be looked on.
- Students can approach for scholarships and financial aid which is available for Indian students.
- Students can also adopt the means of crowd funding and collateral free education loan.
- Students can also go for company sponsorships according to their performance in the job.
- Candidates can opt for education loans from banks as well.
- Candidates can also go for education loans from non-banking solutions.
- Candidates who have done job before MBA can use their personal savings as well.
- The application procedure in American universities is simple and hassle-free.
- Candidates need to follow a step by step process during the whole procedure.
- Candidate must first list out the university in which he/she wants to seek admission.
- Candidate must be sure that the chosen subject is in the curriculum of that university.
- Candidate must fill in the application form with all the correct details.
- Then, the candidate must fill in all the scanned copies of passport and other vital documents.
- After this, Letter of admission will be issued by the university.
- Then, candidate must start with the immigration after receiving the admission letter.
- Now, candidate must apply for the American student VISA by approaching the USA Embassy.
- Lastly, it’s time to fly to USA and start with your studies.
COST OF LIVING IN USA
- Cost of living in USA depends largely on the lifestyle of the student.
- Here, we give you a glimpse at some of the expenses of living in USA that you may incur.
|5000 USD to 10000 USD per year
|Medical Check Up
|1000 USD to 4000 USD per year
|1000 USD to 4000 USD per year
|1000 USD to 4000 USD per year
|500 USD to 1000 USD per year approximately.
|10,000 USD to 12,000 USD per year approximately.
PART TIME JOBS IN USA
- There are ample number of part-time jobs for students pursuing MBA. Some of them are as follows:
- Students can work in Sales and Retail.
- Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Transportation and Logistics
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Admin and Office
- Customer Service
BETTER TO LEARN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BEFORE GOING TO USA
- Annually, there are thousands of students who come to USA to learn English.
- Students must learn English in order to get admission in American universities.
- Some come USA to experience American life.
- Some come to USA to improve their English to get a better job.
SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA
There are variety of scholarships that are offered to Indian as well International students. Some of them are:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program.
- Abbey Road Summer Scholarships.
- Civil Society Leadership Awards.
- Harvard University Scholarships.
INDIAN STUDENTS IN USA
- If we go with the statistics, then the number of Indian students is more than 1,00,000.
- According to the government of India, there are an estimated 4,00,000 students that are studying in USA.
WHY CHOOSE USA FOR MBA?
- USA is known for wealth of specialized MBA programs offered by American universities.
- American universities offer more focused approach.
- USA offers diversity in MBA programs.
- American higher education system is unique and follow innovative methodology.
- USA MBA programs reflect on diverse teaching philosophy.
- Students can analyse real-world case studies as well as business scenarios.
- Students can learn by devising business plans, strategies, budgets and become an expert.
- The projects and assignments given prepare students for real-life business situations.
- Students are also given practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THE NATION
Education System is divided into three Categories:
- Associate degrees
- Undergraduate degrees (Bachelors)
- Graduate education includes master degrees and doctorate
The universities in USA have high-quality learning environment that inspire networking and cross-cultural understanding. The classrooms consist of students of different ages, countries and religions. There are around 20 students in each class which make it easy for professors to focus on each and every student and their performance. They get to know the weaknesses and strengths of all the students. They even spend time outside the class to give further support to the students. The social life of students on university campus is very active. There are various organizations and clubs for students where they meet students having similar interests. Also, it helps in career opportunities.
COST OF STUDYING MBA IN USA
The US is one of the most chosen destinations for foreign students to study MBA, the cost of MBA program depends on the university type and the specialization chosen. The cost of the program also depends on the state and city the university is situated in.
The universities in the US are divided into different Categories:
- Public institutions
- State institutions
- Private institutions
The cost of the MBA course in the US at Public universities or state universities is lower than that of private universities. There are various scholarships offered by the government of USA. The state and private universities also offer scholarships to the foreign students which help students save some amount on study expense at the universities. Tuition cost is the most expensive part of the educational costs. The tuition fee of the program could cost around $55,000 per year. Students living away from their family would need dining facilities. The universities offer meal plans for students and allow dining in the campus. This depend on the budget of the students. Most universities charge medical insurance fee which allow students to use medical facilities provided in the campus. The medical facilities include basic testing, prescription for common diseases and check-ups. The medical insurance costs around $1,000/year. Accomodation facilities are provided by the universities. The cost of the accommodation depends on the location of the university. The cost of staying on-campus is more expensive than staying off-campus. The students studying in the first year of the program should stay on-campus which makes the cost of living expensive but secure. Students get the option to rent a room or an apartment. The cost of renting an apartment depends if a student shares the flat with other students or not. Sharing the flat reduces the cost of the rent and makes the living cost more affordable. If a student decides to live alone then the cost will be affected. The cost of accommodation will be around $8,000 per annum. If a student chooses to rent a flat then the electricity, furniture, travel and phone charges will have to paid which increases the cost of living. The cost depends university to university. Other costs include the cost of reference books and student activities. It can cost around $1,500 per annum.
VISA REQUIREMENTS TO GET STUDENT VISA FOR USA
The process of visa is cumbersome we can guide through the process of application. There are different types of Visa for students such as:
- F-1 Student Visa: This visa is issued to the foreign students who wish to study in USA. A student holding this type of visa can do part-time jobs or on-campus jobs. The students are allowed to work 20 hours/ week and 40 hours/ week during holidays.
Students can also work on OPT (Optional practical training) after completing their course in the nation.
- J-1 (Exchange Visitor Visa)– This Visa is offered to the students who plan to work on practical training if it is not available in their home country to complete the program they are studying.
Students holding J-1 visa are given same employment opportunities as the student holding F-1 visa with similar restrictions. It may depend on the permission given by the sponsor of the program.
- M-1 Student Visa:This visa given to those students who plan to attend vocational or non-academic schools in the USA.
Students holding this visa are not allowed to work while they study in the USA.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETING STUDIES IN THE USA
The USA is known as the Land of opportunity. It is one of the countries with a great economic structure. The country offers great job opportunities to the foreign students in different work fields. There are many internship opportunities available for the foreign students to gain experience in real business world. The internship program helps students to gain knowledge about the industry they want to build their career in. It also helps students to earn while studying by doing part-time jobs too. The skilled foreign students are highly in demand and those who plan to settle in the USA after completing their degree are allowed to apply for Skilled worker visa and they can permanently reside and work in the nation.
Graduates in the USA are high in demand, mainly in the following fields:
- Film production
- Real estate
- Retail sector
- Information technology
Students are allowed to do part-time jobs on-campus during the first year of the course. Students can also explore different opportunities. The students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week. It is advised to spend the time taking internship programs or practical training, which helps the students to work for the university in their interest of field. Even the small universities, those are not situated in big cities are focused on offering internships to the students. The universities in the USA provide extra-curricular activities to that student which provide them real-world experience.
SAFETY OF STUDENTS IN THE NATION
The universities, institutions and schools in the USA are cautious about the security of students. Most of the universities offer various safety resources and safety plans to the students. The safest place in the nation for students is the university campus. Even if the campus is located in suburb. The large universities have their police force to guard the campus whereas the universities in small cities recruit campus guards for the safety of the students and the campus. If the campus is easily accessible by the outsiders then there are chances for burglary and theft. For such cases, the students are advised to be aware of the measures taken for security, it will help them become security-savvy. It is said that precaution is better than cure. It will help students secure the campus. The foreign students are advised to understand safety measures as the students are not familiar with the world outside the campus. The students are also advised to take care of the belongings that are valuable like phones and laptops. Locals in USA are helpful and friendly. Students can take their help in any kind of emergency. Police team is there for the students to help them. Apart from this, students are advised to have emergency number details for any kind of urgency.
|English Speaking Population
|More than 80%
|-52 degree C
|56.7 degree C
|United States Dollar
|Boundaries Shared By
|Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, Canada to the north, and Mexico to the south.
|Exchange Rates to INR
|1 USD is equal to 70.68 Indian Rupee
|Time Difference from India
|India is 9 hours 30 minutes ahead of Washington DC, USA
|Travel Time from Delhi to USA
|Approximately 17 hours 21 minutes (Non-Stop Flight)
Approximately 17 to 20 hours (One-stop flight)
|Roman Catholic (Followed by 50% of people)
|Continental Influenced Climate with Cold Winters
|Approx. 32.72 crores
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT USA
- You will be amazed to know that the tallest mountain in the world is situated in USA. Mauna Kea mountain is even taller than USA.
- One of the most visited museums in the USA is Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
- This is really interesting. Almost 3 billion Pizzas are sold every day in America and Americans eat approx. 100 acres of pizza every day. This makes them Pizza lovers.
- As you are going to witness America. Let us tell you that there are 182 places in USA having the word Christmas in their names.
- If you are an adventurous person then you must visit New Jersey which has the world’s highest roller coaster ride.
WHY CHOOSE Xpertise Education Consultancy FOR MBA IN USA?
Xpertise Education Consultancy are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Xpertise Education Consultancy have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Xpertise Education Consultancy have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users.
To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Xpertise Education Consultancy are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Xpertise Education Consultancy
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Xpertise Education Consultancy have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.